MIRA CBRN CM-6M Tactical Military/Police Gas Mask /drinking system Full-Face Res
Combining premium features with superior mil-spec construction, MIRA Safety’s CM-6M CBRN Tactical Gas Mask protects your face, internal organs and respiratory system against a full spectrum of toxic industrial chemicals (TIC) and chemical warfare agents (CWA) including chemical, biological and nuclear threats such as radioactive dust, noxious gas, vaporized pollutants and more.
This is a reusable full-face respirator/gas mask originally designed for professional use in industrial, agricultural, police and rescue squads, and civil defense settings. The CM-6M is marked with a “CE” symbol and is manufactured and marked in accordance with the EN 136:1998 standard, class III and EN 148-1
|Brand||MIRA SAFETY M|
|Filter Class||CM 6M|
|Size||2 Piece Set|
|Color||Cm-6m Mask With Drinking System|
About this item
- Buckle closure
- BEST FULL FACE RESPIRATOR MASK FOR CIVILIANS— If you are looking for an ultra premium air purifying face mask at an affordable price, then you have found the right choice! Our Mira Safety Full-Face Filter Mask Respirator CM-6M provides maximin protection, while providing a flexible and comfortable design. It also comes with a pre-installed hydration system and 900 mL water bottle canteen!
- BE PREPARED FOR ANY EMERGENCY! Get peace of mind knowing that you are safe and protected from potential airborne threats. This reusable Mira Safety Air Purifying Mask helps you prepare for any nuclear, chemical, or biological dangers. Guard yourself against harmful gases and other dangerous substances wearing your Mira Safety Gas Mask. It also features an innovative built-in speech diaphragm to make communication easier and more efficient.
- HEAVY DUTY DESIGN WITH 20 YEAR SHELF LIFE: This robust particulate respirator face mask is built to last with a full 20 year shelf life. The durable bromobutyl rubber construction combined with our special 5 year manufacturer warranty makes it the #1 choice for respiratory face mask. Click the yellow “Add to Cart” button today with complete confidence!
- SAFE & CERTIFIED CBRN PREMIUM RESPIRATORY MASK— Unlike other cheap respirator masks, our Mira Safety Full Face Respiratory Masks are both CE and CBRN approved! Trusted by professionals worldwide, our Mira Safety Respirator Masks conform to quality and sustainability standards. This is a must-have safety mask for your personal protective equipment.
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION FOR MANY USES! The full-face panoramic design with a large visor enables a 180° wide-angle vision view for industrial, agricultural, law enforcement, professional rescue, specialized welding, construction, and painting applications. Our air masks also feature a hypoallergenic inner mask that prevents fogging. It is compatible with CamelBak water bladders, and wearing with helmets and Miravision Spectacle Kits. It fits up to 2 standard 40-mm 1/7” NATO filter cartridges.
- 20-year shelf life
- Compatible with the MIRAVISION Spectacle Kit (sold separately)
- Trusted by police worldwide and government entities in the Czech Republic, Norway, Portugal, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait, Latvia and Lebanon
- Durable bromobutyl rubber construction (meets CBRN protection standards)
- Full-face panoramic design with a large visor to enable a wide-angle view
- Hypoallergenic inner mask prevents fogging, even under hard use
- Tested resistance to mustard gas penetration for nearly 30 hours
- Fits up to 2 standard 40-mm 1/7” NATO filter cartridges (widely available with varying protection levels)
- Comes with a pre-installed hydration system and canteen. The canteen has a capacity of 900ml.
- Compatible with CamelBak water bladders with a Type M adapter (not included)
- Used for industrial, agricultural, law enforcement, professional rescue, specialized welding, construction and painting applications
- Conforms to European quality and sustainability standards, marked with the CE symbol
- Meets all requirements under EN 136:1998, Class III
- Complies with all standards under EN 168 for impact protection, making this the perfect mask for riot control situations
- Carries MIRA Safety’s special 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Compatible with the TAPR-M Microphone and RVA (A.01) VPU Unit
- Manufactured in the Czech Republic
The CM-6M Tactical Gas Mask has a facepiece of tough bromobutyl rubber (CBRN-compliant) for maximum resistance to TIC/CWA contaminants. The full-face respirator’s inner mask is made from a special hypoallergenic compound that ensures excellent tightness and avoids exhaled air contact with the visor to prevent fogging. It also reduces carbon dioxide(CO2) content in the mask’s inner space, which together with its favorable inhalation/exhalation breathing resistance, decreases the physiological burden for the user—providing more comfortable and practical all-day use.
The integrated speech diaphragm ensures at least 95% intelligibility of speech, allowing for easy communication with other members of your party. The mask is equipped with a six-point rubber-textile head harness to ensure a snug and lasting fit.
The CM-6M CBRN gas mask is produced in one size. To ensure proper functioning, the user’s face must be smooth, free of facial hair, sideburns and other hindrances at the points of contact.
The tactical gas mask is compatible with the 3M Safety 6878 Spectacle Kit (sold separately), with simple installation for those who are vision impaired and prefer not to wear contacts.
The filter is fitted to the mask by screwing to the left or right inhalation chamber. The unused chamber (without filter) is sealed with an inhalation chamber plug. It is necessary to ensure the plug is properly screwed and tightened.
Inhalation chambers of the CM-6M mask are ONLY compatible with Rd 40 x 1/7” thread in accordance with the EN 148-1 standard.
Selection of a suitable filter depends on the type and concentration of anticipated toxic agent. The CM-6M tactical mask equipped with a TIC or CWA filter is only safe for use in an environment containing at least 19.5% oxygen. The principles of filter selection and application are described in the filter user guides.
The CM-6M tactical gas mask may be used in class 1 explosive environments only. The CM-6M mask meets all of the requirements for class 3 of the EN 136 standard. It’s a great choice for riot gear or as a riot control gas mask.
|1 size||bromine-butyl rubber|
|Effective field of vision. 77.6%||polycarbonate|
|Overlapped field of vision. 83.8%||Rd 40 x 1/7"|
Breathing resistance at 30l/min. air flow:
|max. 30 Pa||max. 60 Pa|
The CM-6M tactical gas mask must be stored in a dark, cool and dust-free place free from sudden temperature changes. The storage room should be ventilated regularly. Temperatures may vary between 10°C and 25°C within relative humidity up to 65%. Full face gas masks must not be exposed to radiant heat or sunshine. Fuels, solvents, lubricants and other inflammable substances, including chemicals, must not be stored with masks. Moreover, there must not be any electrical machines or appliances that produce sparks or discharges during operation (ozone creation).
Avoid deformation of the rubber parts of the facepiece and internal CBRN gas mask during storage.
Filter NOT Included with mask